- Ambassador for the Future Dreams charity, helping breast cancer patients during and after cancer treatments and surgeries.
- Working with the Breast Cancer Now’s Moving Forward programme delivering body confidence workshops for women who’ve undergone mastectomies
- Gold Award at the 2020 Brandon Hall Excellence Awards for “Best Certification Programme” for the virtual bra fitting certification programme I designed with the adidas Global Sales Academy team
- Working with adidas and Stella McCartney on their post mastectomy sports bra was pretty special, a very proud moment Read this…
- 2017 Lingerie Insight Award for my expertise and influence in the industry
I first fell in love with lingerie working a summer job in the lingerie department at Roches Store in Cork, Ireland in the late 80s. I saw hundreds of women transformed by the power of proper fitting lingerie. Not only did their clothes look better, but they stood taller, moved more freely, and acted with greater confidence. Witnessing the unexpected power of lingerie to improve a woman’s relationship with her body and her wardrobe fascinated me. After that, I was hooked.
Once I’d moved to London, I learned the ropes in a series of industry jobs, gaining an in-depth knowledge of different body shapes. I have worked in sales, management and training roles with brands like Playtex, Simone Perele, Cacharel, Triumph and sloggi. With a training qualification from the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development), I have designed and delivered training programmes globally for bra fitters and lingerie stylists.
In 2016, I launched my bespoke lingerie consultancy, Fit Form Fashion.